for the JOYOUS couple

who loves living  life together

why hello there!

Meet Kati

why hello there!

Hello! My name is Kati, and I'm so glad you stopped by! I know exactly what it is like to be in your shoes- I married my highschool sweetheart last August! A whirlwind of excitement (and exhaustion) comes after saying YES to the love of your life. You get to say yes to the dress, a venue, a cake topper, and what seems like a hundred other little details that all come together to make one perfect day. The best part about my job is that I get to capture it all, from every detail to every facial expression. 

>> a few of my favorites

>> my philosophy

>> the khp bride

A little bit more about myself...I was born and raised in Katy, TX, so I often get called "Kati from Katy." I graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in Marketing, so it's no surprise I have a secret love for design, branding, and advertising. I get all giddy when I talk about my job because being a full-time photographer has always been my dream.I currently reside in Houston, TX, but I love to travel (especially back to College Station!). Click below to see more of a glimpse into this life that I love!

coffee- anytime of day


Fun fact: I started drinking black coffee when I was camping at Big Bend. It was out of necessity because I needed energy to hike all day! There are no pumpkin spice lattes in the wilderness...

stamping my passport


I love traveling, and one of my absolute favorite cities is London. If I could buy a plane ticket tomorrow, that's where I would go. Santorini, Greece is a close second!

everything kate spade


I just found out that Kate Spade has a home goods section in Macy's, so half of the decor in my kitchen has black and white polka-dots on it. Pictured are my wedding heels beautifully photographed by Breanna McKendrick Photography.

cozy sweaters


I struggle to find clothes to wear during the summer months because all of my favorite outfits include sweaters or scarves!

roadtrips with my husband


When I'm by myself, I listen to my old school 6-disc CD player in the car. When I'm with Alex, we talk until we reach our destination- no matter how faraway that may be! 

my philosophy


So why not celebrate the BIG things in the same way? I want to celebrate when your dress comes in, get excited when you find the perfect outfit for your engagement session, and be there when you say yes to the love of your life.

I want to be as invested in your wedding journey as you are, so let me treat you to your beverage of choice and hear more about your big day! 


>> let's go on this journey together

I'm a huge fan of coffee, and it's not just because I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. I love the good conversation with good company that happens over a cup of coffee. (Not to mention that wedding planning takes a LOT of caffeine- trust me. Been there, done that.) 

I also love celebrating the little things in life with a cup of coffee. (Like making it through Monday!) 

<< back


<< back

introducing the

khp bride

she loves to laugh.

she plays with her veil.

she enjoys the outdoors even though she hates bugs.

she sees the beauty in the details.

but most of all, she can't wait to spend forever with her best friend.



Walking down the aisle isn't the only milestone we celebrate around here! Portrait sessions for seniors who will be soon be walking across the stage start at $325.


Kati Hewitt Photography Wedding Collections start at $2400. All collections include a complimentary engagement session and digital downloads of all edited images.  







I can't wait to hear from you!


piece of {wedding} cake!  I'll Be in touch shortly.


>> let's blog about it

To Have and to hold...

>> view our album and  product line 

And to put on display.

coming soon!

 << back